Paul Johnston Tournament
Jun 21 to Jun 23, 2019
- No dogs permitted on any of the fields
- No Smoking on any of the fields
- The tournament will run rain or shine
- Lightning- All teams shall follow ESESA Best Practice
- Lightning/Safety Policy July 2017. Hear thunder or see lightning get to safety, 30 minute delay.
- Parents and spectators must remember that this is children's soccer. The tournament games are meant to be fun, fighting and being aggressive towards other parents or children will not be tolerated and will result in being asked to leave and then escorted off of the premises.
- U5 = 2 x 20 minutes
- U7 = 2 x 25 minutes
- U9 = 2 x 30 minutes
HAVE FUN !!!!